Alumni Career Resources
- Alumni Career Advising: The centerpiece of ASU Career and Professional Development Services is one-on-one career advising. ASU alumni are encouraged to meet with an experienced advisor to discuss individual career needs and questions.
- LinkedIn for health care professionals: LinkedIn is the largest online network for working professionals, which is why creating and maintaining a profile is extremely beneficial for those in the health care industry or those interested in getting into the industry, including students.
- Resume Writing 501: If you wish to have your resume reviewed by a professional career advisor, please submit your resume to the Resume DropBox.
- Career Webinars: ASU Career and Professional Development Services provides pre-recorded webinars on a variety of topics designed to help each individual with their unique career development needs.
Recorded Healthcare Webinars:
- Alumni Career Events: Specific Alumni only career events are held throughout the year to give you an opportunity to network and further develop your professional skills.
Continuing Education: For more information on continuing education classes, please visit the resources listed below.
ASU Libraries: An excellent resource that offers access to collections and databases to serve alumni.
ASU Alumni Volunteer Opportunities: If you are interested in volunteering with the ASU Alumni Association there are many ways to give back and donate your time.