Alumni Career Resources
- Alumni Career Advising The centerpiece of ASU Career and Professional Development Services is one-on-one career advising. ASU alumni are encouraged to meet with an experienced advisor to discuss individual career needs and questions.
- LinkedIn for health care professionals: LinkedIn is the largest online network for working professionals, which is why creating and maintaining a profile is extremely beneficial for those in the health care industry or those interested in getting into the industry, including students.
- Resume Writing 501 : If you wish to have your resume reviewed by a professional career advisor, please submit your resume to the Resume DropBox.
- Career Webinars: ASU Career and Professional Development Services provides pre-recorded webinars on a variety of topics designed to help each individual with their unique career development needs.
Recorded Healthcare Webinars:
- Alumni Career Events: Specific Alumni only career events are held throughout the year to give you an opportunity to network and further develop your professional skills.
Continuing Education: For more information on continuing education classes, please visit the resources listed below.
ASU Libraries: offers access to several resources, collections and databases to serve alumni.
ASU Alumni Volunteer Opportunities If you are interested in volunteering with the ASU Alumni Association there are many ways to give back and donate your time.