As an alum of the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, we understand that you are dedicated to serving and caring for others and we want to support you. By connecting with the College and our more than 15,000 alumni worldwide, there are limitless possibilities in what you can achieve.
We invite you to reconnect with the college and explore all the ways to stay engaged. ASU and the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation strive to offer alumni resources and services to support you and your professional needs. We look forward to connecting with you!
As an alum of the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, we value you and want you to stay connected. There are many ways we can continue to support you and your success as a professional in health care.
- Update your contact information to receive regular updates from the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation
- We would love to know where your degree has taken you and celebrate your successes. Please share your achievements.
- Do you know another Edsdon College alum making a difference? Recognize their efforts by sending kudos!
- Submit a Class Note to be featured on our website or in an Edson College Alumni Newsletter.
- Follow us on social media for regular updates and exciting news about the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation at ASU. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
The Alumni Relations staff within the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation is dedicated to serving your needs. Please reach out and connect with an alumni relations team member who is eager and willing to help.
Community and Alumni Relations Coordinator