Tim Porter–O’Grady (DM, EdD, ScD(h), APRN, FAAN) is an associate professor and leadership scholar in the College of Nursing and Health Innovation. His research interests include magnet effectiveness, shared governance, leader effectiveness, complex adpative systems, innovation, and primary care policy.
- Post-Master's Certification: Clinical Specialist Gerontology, Georgia State University 1988
- D.M. School of Advanced Studies, University of Phoenix 2007
- Ed.D. Center for Educational Leadership, Nova-Southeastern University 1983
- B.S.N. cum laude, Seattle University 1976
- A.S.N. Lower Columbia College 1973
Magnet effectiveness, shared governance, leader effectiveness, complex adpative systems, innovation, and primary care policy
- Quantum Leadership: New Foundations for Transforming Healthcare 3rd Edition, with Kathy Malloch Jones & Bartlett, 2010.
- Principles of Evidence-based Practice, 2nd Edition, with Kathy Malloch, Jones & Bartlett, 2010
- The Leadership of Innovation: Transforming Healthcare, with Kathy Malloch; Jones & Bartlett, 2010
- Interdisciplinary Shared Governance: Structuring for 21st Century Practice: Jones & Bartlett, 2009
- Managing for Success in Healthcare: with Kathy Malloch, Elsevier Publishers, 2007
- 2010 Deliver Award ASU College of Nursing and Health Innovation
- 2010 AONE Lifetime Achievement Award
- 19952010 Whos Who In America, listed
- AJN Book of the Year Award 7 times winner