For a current list of publications and research activity visit experts.asu.edu.
- Kim, W.S., Shin, C-N., Larkey, L., & Roe, D. (2017). Development and validation of a measure to evaluate critical components of storytelling interventions: The Narrative Quality Assessment Tool. Journal of Nursing Measurement, 25(1)
- McNulty, J., Kim, W., Thurston, T., Kim, J., & Larkey, L. (2016). Interventions to improve quality of life, well-being and cancer care in Hispanic/Latino cancer survivors: A systematic literature review. Oncology Nursing Forum, 43(3), 374-384.
- Kim, W., McNulty, J., Chang, Y-H., Weise, M., Hashimi, S., & Khera, N. (2015). Financial burden after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation: A qualitative analysis from patient perspectives. Bone Marrow Transplantation, 50(9), 1259-1261.
- Kim, W.S., Kreps, G., & Shin, C-N. (2015). The role of social support and social networks in health information seeking behavior among Korean Americans. International Journal of Health in Equity, 14(40), 1-10.
- Kim, W.S., Nicotera, N.M., & McNulty, J. (2015). Nurses’ perceptions of constructive and destructive conflict. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 71(9), 2073-2083
- Kim, W., & Kreps, G.L. (2014). The Association between Online Health Information-Seeking Behavior and Social Support in Social Networks among Korean Americans. Health Behavior and Policy Review, 1, 381-394.
- Kim, S.W ., Abel, G.A., Chang, Y-H., McNulty, J., Coronado, D.S., Weise, M., Hashimi, S., Roy, V., Tilburt, J., Albelda, R., & Khera, N. (2014) Patient and provider perspective on financial burden after an allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation. Manuscript accepted for Journal of Clinical Oncology, 32 (supplement), e17539.
- Oh, K.M., Kreps, G.L., Zhou, Q., & Kim, W. (2014). Influences of Immigration on Health Information Seeking Behaviors between Korean Americans and Native Koreans. Health Education & Behavior, 41, 381-394.