By contributing $1,000 or more annually to any Edson College scholarship or investment fund, you do more than gain membership to the Health Innovators Society; you are actively preparing the nursing and health leaders of tomorrow. In order to recognize the impact of your annual gift, numerous benefits are associated with your commitment, including:
Health Innovators Society
By joining the Health Innovators Society, you are investing in Dean Judith Karshmer’s vision to increase our impact through scholarships and investment funds. These versatile funding opportunities create new avenues to success throughout Edson College by allowing us to:
- Ensure student access to scholarships and emergency funding.
- Provide the Edson College dean working capital to establish new community partnerships.
- Enable funding opportunities for students and faculty to pursue research that advances nursing and health education.
- Expand the regional, national and international reach of the Edson College.
- Address emerging needs and opportunities that advance our mission and vision.
Judith Karshmer, PhD, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN
Dean and Professor
Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation