- BSN graduates have an NCLEX first time pass rate of 92% compared to the national average of 82%.
- The ASU Health Services- Community Health Center is operated by the college and is located in downtown Phoenix. It specializes in health care for patients ages 16 and older and accepts most insurances and self-pay. The board certified nurse practitioners listen and take a hands-on approach to educate patients and provide the best service possible. The clinic is open to students, staff, faculty and the general public.
- ASU, in partnership with Scottsdale Health Care and other Arizona universities, received an award from the Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services to help increase the number of advanced practice registered nurses (APRN).
- ASU, in partnership with Arizona Diversity Business Development Center, Banner Health, Arizona Women’s Education & Employment, and Maricopa Workforce Connections, received funding from the U.S. Department of Labor for ASU to provide BSN education to Banner Health RNs and to increase the diversity of new applicants to nursing and other health professions. This initiative is referred to as called Project MADE (Meeting Arizona’s Demand for Healthcare Workers Effectively).
- 14th in the country for it's Doctor in Nursing Practice as ranked by the U.S. News & World Report.
- 30th in the country for its Master's programs as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- One of six nursing schools in the country selected for the VA Nursing Academic Partnership Program in 2013.
- Offers three Master’s degrees focused in clinical research and health care innovation, open to research professionals and others interested in taking their careers to another level.
- 3,171* Undergraduate Students
- 486* Graduate Students
- 229 Faculty
- $7,371,312 in Research Awards
- 113 Barrett Honors College Scholars
- 2 Robert Wood Johnson Executive Nurse
- 16 American Academy of Nursing
- 9 American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- 5 National Academies of Practice
- Average Salary of Undergraduates: $58,017
- Average Salary of Graduate: $77,468
*includes online students