1 Explore your program
- Applied Science (Health Innovation), BAS
- Community Health, BS
- Health Care Compliance and Regulations, BS
- Health Care Coordination, BS
- Health Innovation, BS
- Integrative Health, BS
- Nursing, BSN
2 Apply to ASU
- The admissions process begins when you submit your ASU online application
- Select your major of choice on the ASU online application
3 Additional criteria for Nursing applicants
- Investigate the supplemental admissions requirements.
- Identify which BSN pathway is the best for you.
- Competitive Applicants for the Traditional Prelicensure Clinical Nursing Program (TPCNP) or Postbaccalaureate Clinical Nursing Program (PBCNP) must also attend an online or in-person BSN Information Session to learn more about admission and advancement into nursing.
- Transfer students: If you have completed or are in progress of completing the prerequisites for either the TPCNP or PBCNP, you will need to attend an online Advancement Workshop and complete additional application materials to apply for advancement into the clinical nursing program. Advancement is competitive and space is limited.