Clinical Nursing Advancement Application
The summer/fall 2021 Clinical Nursing Program is now accepting applications. The priority deadline to apply is February 1, 2021. Applications past the deadline are reviewed on a space-available basis. Applicants should sign up to attend an Advancement Workshop using the links below.
Sign up for an Advancement Workshop!
View a recorded Advancement Workshop here, Access Code is 5.yq2eMm
Please read the items below before you begin your application
- Review the advancement guide (linked below) for the program you plan to apply to in its entirety.
- Complete the Course Information Worksheet prior to beginning your application. You will be required to attach it to your application prior to submittal.
- Traditional Coursework Information Worksheet - Gold Form
Use this form if you are applying to the traditional prelicensure clinical nursing program or if you are applying to the Accelerated BSN as an Edson College first-degree seeking student.
- Accelerated BSN Coursework Information Worksheet - Maroon Form
Use this form if you are a postbaccalaureate applicant for the Accelerated BSN.
- The application must be completed in one attempt and it is strongly recommended that you have reviewed your application items with an advisor prior to submittal. To schedule an appointment with an advisor, use our online appointment scheduler or call 602-496-0888, option 4.
- You must be admitted to ASU as you will need to have an ASURITE to submit the application. For questions regarding your admission status you may call the help center at 1-855-278-5080.
- You must ensure that your ASU email account is set up properly, as this is the official channel of email communication: ASU Email Guide
- Verify that your transcripts have been received and posted to your student file at ASU. This can verified by viewing your DARS on your My ASU. For assistance, you may schedule an advising appointment using our online appointment scheduler or call 602-496-0888, option 4.
- Review the Academic Integrity Policy. Failure to provide accurate information on your application will be deemed in violation of the academic integrity policy which will result in forfeiture of your application.
- Having trouble accessing the application link? Try clearing your cache on your browser.
- If you’re unable to successfully complete your application submission or you’re experiencing technical difficulties, please email EdsonCollege.Advancement@asu.edu.