Please read the items below before you begin your application
- Complete the Course Information Worksheet prior to beginning your application. You will be required to attach it to your application prior to submittal.
- The application must be completed in one attempt and it is strongly recommended that you have reviewed your application items with an advisor prior to submittal. Please contact our office if you would like to make an appointment with an advisor at 602-496-0888, option 3.
- You must be admitted to ASU as you will need to have an ASURITE to submit the application. For questions regarding your admission status you may call the help center at 1-855-278-5080.
- You must ensure that your ASU email account is set up properly, as this is the official channel of email communication: ASU Email Guide
- Verify that your transcripts have been received and posted to your student file at ASU. This can verified by viewing your DARS on your MyASU. For assistance, you may schedule an advising appointment by calling 602-496-0888, option 3.
- Review the Academic Integrity Policy. Failure to provide accurate information on your application will be deemed in violation of the academic integrity policy which will result in forfeiture of your application.
- Open the Advancement Guide in a separate browser for reference as you complete the application. If you are eligible to apply for both the Postbaccalaureate Clinical Nursing Program and the Traditional Prelicensure Clinical Nursing Program, you will need to submit both applications.
Applications will be available August 1, 2018.