We are currently not accepting applications. The summer/fall 2021 advancement application will open the first week of January 2021 and the deadline to apply is February 1, 2021. The summer/fall 2021 Traditional Prelicensure Clinical Nursing Program Advancement Guide will be available approximately one month prior to the application opening. Please check back for updates.
Please read the items below before you begin your application
- Review the advancement guide (linked below) for the program you plan to apply to in its entirety
- Complete the Course Information Worksheet prior to beginning your application. You will be required to attach it to your application prior to submittal.
- The application must be completed in one attempt and it is strongly recommended that you have reviewed your application items with an advisor prior to submittal. To schedule an appointment with an advisor, use our online appointment scheduler or call 602-496-0888, option 4.
- You must be admitted to ASU as you will need to have an ASURITE to submit the application. For questions regarding your admission status you may call the help center at 1-855-278-5080.
- You must ensure that your ASU email account is set up properly, as this is the official channel of email communication: ASU Email Guide
- Verify that your transcripts have been received and posted to your student file at ASU. This can verified by viewing your DARS on your My ASU. For assistance, you may schedule an advising appointment using our online appointment scheduler or call 602-496-0888, option 4.
- Review the Academic Integrity Policy. Failure to provide accurate information on your application will be deemed in violation of the academic integrity policy which will result in forfeiture of your application.
- Having trouble accessing the application link? Try clearing your cache on your browser.
- If you’re unable to successfully complete your application submission or you’re experiencing technical difficulties, please email EdsonCollege.Advancement@asu.edu.