Clinical Nursing Advancement Application
The deadline to apply for spring 2022 advancement was September 1, 2021.
The summer/fall 2022 clinical nursing advancement application and guide will be available approximately 1 month prior to the deadline. The summer/fall 2022 advancement deadline will be February 1, 2022.
Please read the items below before you begin your application.
- Review the advancement guide (linked below) for the program you plan to apply to in its entirety.
- Complete the Course Information Worksheet (CIW) prior to beginning your application. You will be required to attach it to your application upon submission. Note: You will need to use Microsoft Excel to complete this document. When submitting, only .xls and .xlsx files types are accepted. To download Microsoft Office 365, visit https://myapps.asu.edu.
- Traditional Coursework Information Worksheet - Gold Form
Use this form if you are applying to the traditional prelicensure clinical nursing program or if you are applying to the Accelerated BSN as an Edson College first-degree seeking student.
- Accelerated BSN Coursework Information Worksheet - Maroon Form
Use this form if you are applying to the Accelerated BSN as a postbaccalaureate applicant.
- The application must be completed in one attempt, and it is strongly recommended that you review your application materials with an advisor prior to submission. To prepare to meet with your advisor, you must bring your completed CIW. It is also recommended that you review your worksheet with an advisor after your TEAS is complete.
- You must be admitted to ASU as you will need to have an ASURITE to submit the application. For questions regarding your admission status, you may call the help center at 1-855-278-5080.
- You must ensure that your ASU email account is set up properly, as this is the official channel of email communication: ASU Email Guide
- Verify that your transcripts have been received and posted to your student file at ASU. This can be verified by viewing your DARS on My ASU. For assistance, you may schedule an advising appointment using our online appointment scheduler or by calling 602-496-0888, option 4.
- Review the Academic Integrity Policy. Failure to provide accurate information on your application will be deemed a violation of the academic integrity policy which will result in forfeiture of your application.
- Having trouble accessing the application link? Try clearing your cache on your browser.
- If you are unable to successfully complete or submit your application or if you are experiencing technical difficulties, please email EdsonCollege.Advancement@asu.edu.