- ASU Magazine
- Join the ASU Alumni Association: The best way to stay connected to ASU and informed is by becoming a member of the ASU Alumni Association.
- Sun Devil Rewards: The rewards app that connects you to everything ASU. Sign up, stay connected and earn prizes only available to Sun Devils!
- Alumni Career Advising: The centerpiece of ASU Career and Professional Development Services is one-on-one career advising. ASU alumni are encouraged to meet with an experienced advisor to discuss individual career needs and questions.
- LinkedIn for health care professionals: LinkedIn is the largest online network for working professionals, which is why creating and maintaining a profile is extremely beneficial for those in the health care industry or those interested in getting into the industry, including students.
- Why health care professionals should consider LinkedIn
- The five most important things to include in your LinkedIn profile
- Using LinkedIn effectively as a health care professional
- Resume Writing 501: If you wish to have your resume reviewed by a professional career advisor, please submit your resume to the Resume DropBox.
- Alumni Career Events: Specific Alumni only career events are held throughout the year to give you an opportunity to network and further develop your professional skills.
Continuing Education: For more information on continuing education classes, please visit the resources listed below.
- ASU Continuing Education
- Academy for Continuing Education at Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation
ASU Libraries: An excellent resource that offers access to collections and databases to serve alumni.
ASU Alumni Volunteer Opportunities: If you are interested in volunteering with the ASU Alumni Association there are many ways to give back and donate your time.
In light of the coronavirus pandemic, Edson College Associate Professor Aliria Muñoz Rascón helped create a free, online course intended to introduce non-ICU nurses to the ICU setting. While this course focuses on the care of the mechanically ventilated patient, care of the critically ill patient it also requires basic knowledge of a number of other areas including electrocardiogram interpretation and management, hemodynamic monitoring, management of shock, titratable IV drips and others.
Whether you are a new grad looking for your first position or an experienced alum looking to change careers, the ASU Career and Professional Development Services is here to help. Edson College Alums are invited to use all of the FREE career and professional development resources offered. This webinar highlights the many ways alums can stay connected, find support in their own career advancement and learn about ways to give back through mentorship and serving on career panels.
Keep up to date on what the Edson College of Nursing Innovation is doing to keep staff, students, and the community safe on campus during the novel COVID-19 pandemic.