About Edson College
Facts and Figures
Printable Fact Sheets
- By the Numbers (Last Updated 10/2022)
- College Timeline (Last Updated 10/2022)
- Mission and Goals (Last Updated 10/2022)
- Undergraduate Programs (Last Updated 10/2022)
- Graduate Programs (Last Updated 10/2022)
- Research Centers (Last Updated 10/2022)
- Executive and Continuing Education Programs (Last Updated 10/2022)
- Accelerated BSN graduates have an NCLEX first time pass rate of 95%.
- Ranked #29 for its Bachelor of Science in Nursing program by U.S. News and World Report for 2022-2023.
- Ranked as a Best Doctor in Nursing Practice program by U.S. News & World Report for 2023-2024.
- Ranked as a Best Master's of Science in Nursing program by U.S. News & World Report for 2023-2024.
- Designated as a member of the Age-Friendly University Global Network in 2023.
- Received federal and state funding in 2023 to increase the number of nurses, nurse practitioners and nurse educator graduates.
- One of six nursing schools in the country selected for the VA Nursing Academic Partnership Program in 2013.
- Offers three Master’s degrees focused in clinical research management, regulatory science and health innovation, open to practice and research professionals and others interested in taking their careers to the next level.
- MS in Clinical Research Management is the first program to be nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- BS in Health Care Compliance and Regulations is the first certified undergraduate degree program in the world accredited by the Compliance Certification Board.
- 4,586* Undergraduate Students
- 832* Graduate Students
- 374 Faculty
- +$54,000,000 in research expenditures
- 118 Barrett Honors College Scholars
- 1 American Academy of Nursing Living Legend
- 22 American Academy of Nursing Fellows (FAAN)
- 13 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Fellows (FAANP)
- 5 National Academies of Practice Fellows (FNAP)
- 4 NLN Academy of Nursing Education Fellows (ANEF)
- 1 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Executive Nursing Fellows
- 7 Western Academy of Nurses (WAN)
- 4 Fellows of the Gerontological Society of America
- Average Salary of Edson College Undergraduates: $62,832 compared to national average of $50,253
- Average Salary of Edson College Graduates: $98,481 compared to national average of $66,367
*includes online students