Facts & Figures
2020 Printable Fact Sheets
- By the Numbers
- College Timeline
- Mission and Goals
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Research Centers
- Global Health Collaboratory
- BSN graduates have an NCLEX first time pass rate of 96% compared to the national average of 87%.
- ASU, in partnership with Scottsdale Health Care and other Arizona universities, received an award from the Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services to help increase the number of advanced practice registered nurses (APRN).
- ASU, in partnership with Arizona Diversity Business Development Center, Banner Health, Arizona Women’s Education & Employment, and Maricopa Workforce Connections, received funding from the U.S. Department of Labor for ASU to provide BSN education to Banner Health RNs and to increase the diversity of new applicants to nursing and other health professions. This initiative is referred to as called Project MADE (Meeting Arizona’s Demand for Healthcare Workers Effectively).
- 45th in the country for its Doctor in Nursing Practice as ranked by the U.S. News & World Report.
- 40nd in the country for its Master's of Science in Nursing program as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- One of six nursing schools in the country selected for the VA Nursing Academic Partnership Program in 2013.
- Offers three Master’s degrees focused in clinical research management, regulatory science, and health innovation, open to practice and research professionals and others interested in taking their careers to the next level
- Masters of Science in Clinical Research Management is the first and only program to be nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Health Care Compliance and Regulations program is the first certified undergraduate degree program in the world accredited by the Compliance Certification Board.
- 3,948* Undergraduate Students
- 584* Graduate Students
- 237 Faculty
- +$32,00,000 in research expenditures
- 151 Barrett Honors College Scholars
- 1 Robert Wood Johnson Executive Nurse
- 15 American Academy of Nursing
- 6 American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- 4 National Academies of Practice
- Average Salary of Edson College Undergraduates: $62,832 compared to national average of $50,253
- Average Salary of Edson College Graduates: $98,481 compared to national average of $66,367
*includes online students