Below are scholarships opportunities that are available outside of Arizona State University for Edson College students. Please review the scholarship details closely, as well as the deadlines.
If you need documentation completed by ASU’s Financial Aid and Scholarship services, like a Financial Aid Certification Form, email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must submit the request from your ASU email and include your full name and your ASUID.
If you are aware of an opportunity that should be included, please email it to email@example.com. If you are awarded a scholarship, please share that with us too!
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
*Review all of the opportunities listed on this site under the different tabs (Scholarships, Grants/Fellowships, Loan Forgiveness, Additional Aid. Many great opportunities are listed here.
- ASU University Scholarships
- CastleBranch - GNSA Scholarship
- F.A. Davis Scholarships
- Federal Student Aid
- Financial Assistance (ASU)
- Little Bundle Supermom Scholarship
Open to any college students who were raised by a single mom or who are a single mom themselves.
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association (FNSNA)
- Geraldine “Polly” Bednash Scholarship
- Johnson & Johnson
- March of Dimes Scholarship
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Black Nurses Association Scholarship Program
- National League for Nursing Scholarships
National League for Nursing - Arizona Chapter
HIstorically, they have offered RN-BSN and CEP Scholarships. They have also offered scholarships to graduate students in nursing. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on scholarships.
- Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship
- Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholarship
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program
- P.E.O. Educational Loan Fund
Educational Loan Fund (ELF), established in 1907, makes loans available to qualified women who desire higher education and are in need of financial assistance. An applicant must be recommended by a local chapter of the P.E.O. Sisterhood and be within two years of completing her course of study. The current maximum loan is $10,000 at 3% interest and due six years from the date of issue. Following the graduation date originally stated on the application, interest will begin accruing and will be billed on an annual basis. Interest accruals and payments will not be deferred if the student continues with further study.
- Pettable Pet Lovers Scholarship
College students who have had a meaningful relationship with a pet.
- Platinum Educational Group Scholarships
- RegisteredNursing.Org - RN to BSN Scholarship
- RegisteredNursing.Org - RN to MSN Scholarship
- Sigma Theta Tau
- WiseGeek Life Isn't Easy Scholarship
- WiseGeek Mental Health Wellbeing Scholarship
College students who have experienced challenges with mental health or had those close to them who have.
Loan Forgiveness Programs